The Library will be monitored and supported 24/7 and 365 days a year.
This will be possible due to the 1st Line Support available between 9:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday (ex. UK Bank Holidays) and the Out-of-Hours Support who will monitor the helpdesk between the hours of 5:31pm and 9:29am. Between the two support groups, the Library users will always have a speedy response to their questions or concerns.
The online support portal is the best and first place users should turn to for a question, as there are multiple articles that will answer most questions along with screenshots and guides as to solutions. If a user's question isn't answered or they need more specific guidance, they should contact firstname.lastname@example.org first, as creating a ticket ensures a timeline is created, and should the users query be unresolved by the time the next support group takes over, a ticket can be more easily handed over to the other team. Should users prefer to speak to someone, however, the support contact telephone number is 0207 339 4800.
- The Library 1st line Support will provide a service between 9.30 am and 5:30 pm Monday to Friday (excluding UK bank holidays).
- Clearcast Out-of-Hours support for the Library will monitor the online portal and will take ownership of incoming issues and queries, between the hours of 5:31 pm and 9:29 am.
- Users who experience issues should first be directed to the Clearcast online support portal help.clearcast.co.uk.
- Users will have a centralised support contact telephone number 0207 3394780. However, creating and sending a ticket to email@example.com will ensure a timeline is created which is important for handover.
- All calls received will be recorded into helpdesk tickets. This will allow Clearcast and our Clearcast Out-of-Hours team to support a clear overview and handover, if need be.
- Users can access our online help desk which has information such as FAQs, user guides, droplets for file types, and videos at https://help.clearcast.co.uk/.
- Clearcast 1st Line Support will escalate issues that can’t be resolved to 2nd Line through our online support portal.