Once a login has been created for you:
- Go to www.copycentral.co.uk
- Select “forgotten password” - even if you haven't registered before!
- Insert the email address your superuser registered on your behalf.
- Check your emails and follow the instructions to reset your password.
- Log in to CopyCentral.
- Carefully read and accept the User Terms & Conditions.
- Your company details have already been set up. Now you can upload ads for clearance as a user. If you have been set up as a superuser, you can also make administrative changes such as setting up other users and creating teams.
If you have not received the email with the link to reset your email within fifteen minutes of requesting it, please double-check your junk inbox. If it's not there either, please ask your IT department to specifically whitelist the domain @copycentral.co.uk. It'll be coming from a different address than your usual Clearcast correspondence, so please double-check!
Note: Generic or shared logins are not allowed and will be disabled. (For example: 'office@' or 'info@'.) Please make sure you are registering as an individual user with an individual account.